345 Meadowview Drive
2433 SQ FT
Move-in Ready Farmhouse Design
A bespoke Farmhouse design with a modern, open-concept main floor made for a growing family. The functional main floor layout has a flow-through concept from the foyer, through the mudroom to the large walk-through pantry. A series of coat closets, broom closets, custom shelving, and bench/cubbies leave no shortage of storage space. The chef’s kitchen boasts an 11′ central island open to both the dining nook and great room for the ultimate entertaining space.
- A Kimberley Homes custom floorplan with a stunning open-concept main floor
- Chef’s Kitchen with walk-through pantry that includes both open and hidden shelving
- Massive Great Room with 60″ linear fireplace, tile surround, and MDF mantle
- Spacious Dining Nook with a sliding, glass patio door to access the backyard
- Custom, built-in bench and cubbies conveniently located between the foyer and mudroom
- Spa Ensuite features a walk-in shower with tile surround, soaker tub, double vanities, and a private water closet
- The Primary Bedroom includes a large walk-in closet connected to the 2nd floor laundry room
- Additional 2 bedrooms are a generous size and a main bath with separation between the vanity and toilet/tub/shower
- 29 wide and 24′ deep, triple car Garage
I Want to learn more about
living in Southfort Estates
Fill out the form to learn more about living in this beautiful community. Our new home expert will be in touch to tell you more about schools, amenities and what to expect when living in the community.