Award Winning Floor Plan
Our Award Winning New Hampshire plan remains one of more popular homes, thanks to its clever use of space and it’s many luxurious details. Kimberley’s signature open-rise, scissor stairs are the central feature of the home, and connect the 4 ‘split’ levels. The floorplan includes a spacious Den, Bonus Room with 10′ ceilings, 3 bedrooms, and 2.5 bathrooms.
Find custom cabinetry throughout the home (all with soft close doors & drawers), including an amazing (optional) built-in media centre in the second floor Bonus Room. Solid surface counters are included throughout, including on both islands in the Kitchen and in the luxurious spa Ensuite.
The children’s bedrooms on the second floor are connected by a Jack & Jill bathroom, with private shower/water closet area, and two undermount sinks set in an extra-long vanity (or two separate vanities). Each bedroom includes a walk-in closet with custom organizer, and a cantilever below the large windows that can easily accommodate a desk.
- Kimberley Signature stunning open-rise ‘scissor’ stairs are the central feature of the home
- Chef’s Kitchen with a walk-through pantry
- The rest of the open concept main floor includes a Great Room with fireplace, and a formal Dining Room
- Generous second-floor Bonus Room features 10’ ceilings and soaring floor-to-ceiling windows
- Spa Ensuite features walk-in closet with custom closet organizer, large shower (with space for granite bench), corner (or freestanding) tub, double undermount sinks set in granite counters, and a private water closet
- Owner’s Suite is customizable with a double-sided fireplace connected to the Ensuite
- Additional Bedrooms are connected by a Jack & Jill Bathroom, and both include walk-in closets
- Optional triple garage, with additional option for drive through stall in the single bay – this feature is dependent on your choice of home site
- Large Den/Flex Room
- Laundry space on the main floor or second floor – choose which layout works best for your family!
Many of the photos in the Gallery above show the potential for basement development. If this interests you, please speak with us about your ideas for customizing the perfect space for your family!
We have multiple floorplan variations for our New Hampshire plan. The standard features vary between the three plans, but the basic layout of the home remains the same. If you have questions about the differences between the plans and need help determining which option is the best for your family, please contact us directly.