Top 5 Reasons To Buy A Designer Home
What is a Designer Home? Why are they a great fit for some of our clients? Let’s dive in!
Do not confuse a Designer Home with the commonly known term “spec home.” The spec home is historically a quick-possession, basic home located on a less desirable home site. Meant for quick possession with no bells and whistles. At Kimberley Homes , we understand that our buyers don’t always have the luxury of the time required for a new home build; therefore, we’ve introduced our Designer Home lineup so that our clients can have a quicker possession and still receive a stunning, quality, expertly designed home.
1) Our designer homes are carefully designed to capture both functionality and wow-factor. A staple with every Kimberley Home.
2) Our incredibly talented Interior Decorator is all hands on deck with selections to ensure the home has an equally stunning interior and exterior.
3) It’s EASY! Want a brand new, gorgeous home but feel intimidated by the selection process? Or just don’t have the time to attend several appointments? Sit back, relax and let us do the work for you.
4) We carefully select premium, desirable home sites to ensure you never feel like you’re settling with a Designer Home.
5) Lastly, the process is quicker than a ground up build so we can get you into your new home sooner than anticipated.
BONUS REASON – Clients may have an easier time qualifying, and be approved for a higher amount, with a designer home. Building a custom home from the ground up means carrying two mortgages, your current home and your home under construction. With a designer home, Kimberley makes the transition easy, with your mortgage kicking in once you move into your new home. If you have questions about the differences between a draw and completion mortgage, we have a list of experts you can reach out to here.