20315 29 AVE NW
2021 Cash and Cars Lottery Home
2021 marks the 12th consecutive year that the Alberta Cancer Foundation and Kimberley Homes have partnered in the Cash and Cars Lottery to support patients and families facing cancer. For the Kimberley Homes team, the battle families need to take on when their loved ones are sick has hit very close to home. Luca, the 3-year-old son of one of our Kimberley team members was diagnosed with Leukemia in February 2021. We have named this model in his honour and dubbed one of the bedroom’s in this year’s Lottery Home “Luca’s Room”. We will be holding his story close to our hearts as we work with ACF to fundraise for the 17 cancer centers across Alberta.
With finishing selections made in partnership with Jamie Banfield Design, the luxury finishes are sure to wow you from the moment you walk in the front door.
2765 SQFT two storey home with a 1013 SQFT, developed basement
Located across the street from Wedgewood Creek
Entertainers U-Shaped kitchen built-in wall oven and large central island
Private Dining Room with wainscoting detail
- Large Mudroom and Laundry space with custom built-ins
- Triple car Garage
- Massive Owner’s Suite is nearly 500 SQFT of space to make room for a luxurious Ensuite and spacious Walk-in Closet
- Both Bedrooms 2 and 3 have a Walk-in Closet
- With finishing selections made in partnership with Jamie Banfield Design, the luxury finishes are sure to wow you from the moment you walk in the front door.
- Basement Development includes a glass-enclosed Wine Cellar, Rec Room with custom built-ins and bar, and Media Room
- 4th Bedroom and 3rd full Bathroom round out the Basement
View our selection of favourite quick possession homes.