5 Reasons To Buy The Kimberley Vault Collection
Introducing the Kimberley Vault Collection by Kimberley Homes.
Open the Vault to discover a faster process, exclusive pricing, and unique opportunity.
Are you someone who is looking for a brand new home, with the opportunity to make your own personalized selections? Who wants to be involved from the start of the process but needs something faster than the typical 12-month build timeline of custom homes? Do you want high-end finishes with unique, custom touches throughout your home?
The Kimberley Vault Collection may be the best fit for you!
In 4 of the Kimberley Homes communities, a limited number of past-built homes have been pulled from the Vault. Each home is a tried, and true design loved by Kimberley’s clients. The Vault Collection has been hand-picked to include the functionality our clients look for with unique, custom touches that make each home one-of-a-kind.
- Speed. The Vault Collection homes have a shorter timeline than the typical custom process
- Price. Because the process is quicker, those savings are passed on to you, the client! The Vault Collection homes have exclusive pricing, at a lower cost than customizing or designing a floorplan from scratch
- Upgrades. The Vault Collection homes offer a variety of unique features and upgrades already included in the plans and price.
- Personalization. One of the best parts of building a new home? Picking all the colors! From your walls to cabinets, tile to hardwood, plumbing to lighting, each finishing selection is yours to choose when you build from the Vault
- Financing. Kimberley Homes is accepting completion financing on homes from the Vault. If you have questions about the differences between a draw and a completion mortgage, we have a list of experts you can reach out to here.
The Vault Collection can be found in The Uplands at Riverview, Jagare Ridge, Arbours of Keswick, and Salisbury Village. Call to book an appointment, or visit us on weekends, to see which homes have been pulled from the Vault!